Thread: Problem with a tile

Default Problem with a tile

Hi, earlier, i had to close TSRE...i dont know what was the error, it seemed cause by Chrome that i was using to be here and searching the net on another window. Before closing TSRE, i saved my editing and closed. Then my laptop did a reboot on his own while i was trying to close Chrome. When it was back, i opened TSRE to see if everything was ok with my previous save. It was not, i got what is in the picture below. I closed TSRE, went to RouteRiter, checked the route and no errors were found. Back to TSRE, but this time, it did not open the route. I went to check if the w file was still there, and it is. I opened MSTS RE, to see if the tile was still selected, and it is, took note of the address, and went to check the tiles and it is there. So, World, with the date of the earlier save, and Tiles are there. Back to TSRE and now it opened and i still have the same problem.

I dont think it has to do with TSRE, more on the unidentified problem i had.

Is there a way, a log, that could help me in getting back the tile?

Thanks

Michel
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hello,

I have had similar issues a couple of times and what I did was to re-create the tile... overwriting the existing one...

Some times the full title was like yours and other times it was only a part of it (thinking that it could be a gap I tried to remove with the gap(hide) option but it was not possible so, I just overwrited and fixed the scenary again

I don't know if there is a different way to resolve this.

Regards

Rodrigoville

Enviado desde mi SM-A720F mediante Tapatalk

Thanks...that is what i was trying to avoid...

Michel

Yesterday, I saw that the w file for the tile was present in the World folder. Today, I opened it and to my surprise the file is blank, no entries. Can someone explain that?

Thanks

Michel
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by michelouim View Post
    Hi, earlier, i had to close TSRE...i dont know what was the error, it seemed cause by Chrome that i was using to be here and searching the net on another window. Before closing TSRE, i saved my editing and closed. Then my laptop did a reboot on his own while i was trying to close Chrome. When it was back, i opened TSRE to see if everything was ok with my previous save. It was not, i got what is in the picture below. I closed TSRE, went to RouteRiter, checked the route and no errors were found. Back to TSRE, but this time, it did not open the route. I went to check if the w file was still there, and it is. I opened MSTS RE, to see if the tile was still selected, and it is, took note of the address, and went to check the tiles and it is there. So, World, with the date of the earlier save, and Tiles are there. Back to TSRE and now it opened and i still have the same problem.

I dont think it has to do with TSRE, more on the unidentified problem i had.

Is there a way, a log, that could help me in getting back the tile?

Thanks

Michel
    TSRE always crashes my graphics driver whenever I run it with youtube playing the background. Thats a lesson learned for me

Quote Originally Posted by joe_star View Post
    TSRE always crashes my graphics driver whenever I run it with youtube playing the background. Thats a lesson learned for me
    Thanks for that information...I will be careful in the future...as I will also make more back-up, one week is like a century-ago when building a route.

Michel