Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fantasii, OH YEAH?

G'day All, OK I get the non existence of these assets, are there any suggestions for replacements as so far I have not seen much.
    the issue is that I don't know what I am looking for the file names don't give a clue as far as I can see.
    Regards
    Barrie
    Last edited by gremlin1812; 02-09-2021 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gremlin1812 View Post
    G'day All, OK I get the non existence of these assets, are there any suggestions for replacements as so far I have not seen much.
    the issue is that I don't know what I am looking for the file names don't give a clue as far as I can see.
    Regards
    Barrie
    cr_828f.zip by Steve Thomas will provide part of the continuous rail equipment...so you can imagine the rest.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

The CR 828f file is just only the CWR welded rail on flatcars. The CWR tool cars like the threader, puller, cutter, and so on is made by Steven H, not Steve T.. (there are 2 Steves..) and he left the forums way long ago for personal reasons, removed all of his work off the file library. I have the set, was a beta tester for these cars. They are nice.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    cr_828f.zip by Steve Thomas will provide part of the continuous rail equipment...so you can imagine the rest.
    Dave Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by dedwa15237 View Post
    The CR 828f file is just only the CWR welded rail on flatcars. The CWR tool cars like the threader, puller, cutter, and so on is made by Steven H, not Steve T.. (there are 2 Steves..) and he left the forums way long ago for personal reasons, removed all of his work off the file library. I have the set, was a beta tester for these cars. They are nice.
    Thanks Dave, that explains why my search only turned up the flatcars.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.