Thread: Missing track sections in Rogers Pass

Default Missing track sections in Rogers Pass

I have Rogers Pass installed in both my native MSTS routes folder and also in my ORTS route folder as well. The activities run fine in OR when I run it from my MSTS installation. However, when I run activities from the version installed in my ORTS routes folder the tracks do not display properly. They have large sections with no ties or ballast, as if the rails were set in concrete. Any ideas?

Rich

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery

Does your OR installation include any of the latest Trainsimulations OR-only routes? If so, they have special versions of roads and tracks that are not meant to be mixed with MSTS routes (they cannot share the same global folder).

Why install it twice? Since it most definitely is an MSTS era route, install it with your MSTS routes and then just go under the content tab and point OR to the MSTS installation and run that collection of MSTS routes in OR.

Thanks. This explains it nicely. I did a separate install in my OR only routes thinking that I could then use rolling stock that is made for OR only. Guess not.

Rich

Rich K
    See my pix at RailPictures.net
    Visit my web site The Railfan Gallery