Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RF&P Richmond-Washington (RFP3)

Yes it does now. I got a hint for a correction, it was the dkred.ace causing an issue in Shape Viewer.

The rfp tower needs the dkred.ace increased in size to 16 x 16. Easiest method is to use the black.ace, recolor it and save as dkred.ace

No, Ged, I don't mind! Thanks for uploading it. I'll have to check my other old textures and make sure they are at least 16 x 16. The 8 x 8 textures work in Train Simulator, so I didn't encounter the problem.
    Steve Dunham
    Alexandria, VA
    www.stevedunham.50megs.com

There should be a new dkred.ace in the Snow and Night folders too. I'm attaching the night texture. Unzip it to your Night textures folder and remove "night" from the file name. You can take the one that Ged uploaded and add it to your Snow textures folder (there's no special snow folder for dkred). I checked the rest of the textures in my folder of textures for projects and didn't find any more that weren't at least 16 x 16.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Steve Dunham
    Alexandria, VA

Please see RFP3fix.zip in the file library for a few textures, a path, a service, and a replacement list of required trains.
    Steve Dunham
    Alexandria, VA