Thread: Class 395 Power Issues

Default Class 395 Power Issues

Thought I would treat myself to the SEHS (South East High Speed) route. Nicely done but I can't for the life of me get the hang of the Class 395. Everything set up correctly but when I close the doors after a station stop it is impossible to take power (brakes release okay). DRA is off, power mode is correctly set and in the case of an intermediate stop hasn't changed since the previous section. After RTM I hit the emergency brake button in and out but all that produced was a constant alarm that I couldn't get rid of.

Don't suppose anyone has any (practical) suggestions!
    Vern.

No idea sorry Vern, i don't use the rubbish anymore.

Also had both TSW & TSW2 removed from my Steam account.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Hi Vern. Maybe flick through the driver training vid to see if you've missed something.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCRr0GRACTg
    Pentium i7-4700 3.4 Ghz QUADCORE 8 Thread, Gigabyte GA-B85M-HD3 Main Board, Speed 1600DDR3 x 8 GIG RAM, WIN 7 -64 Bit Home Premium SP1, Gigabyte-GTX650-2 Gig, Crucial 240Gig SATA3 SSD, 1TB SATA3 Western Dig Caviar Blue 7,200RPM, Casecom ADK-B800SM-82PLUS 800W Power supply.

Solved it now (hopefully), it's all in the sequencing of the power change over from AC to DC and vv.
    Vern.