Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Diesels West BNSF ES44C4

Yes their model making skills was way far ahead of their time, Just a shame that DW don't make models anymore other wise I would be broke all the time, models well worth the $$,never knew DW made BNSF ES44 models. Bummer
    Frisco Forever!!

Not meaning to start this discussion again, but they are available on the DW Members site.

Quote Originally Posted by Curt C View Post
    Not meaning to start this discussion again, but they are available on the DW Members site.
    Hard to be a member when Scott just bans people and calls them pirates.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonjedi1 View Post
    Hard to be a member when Scott just bans people and calls them pirates.
    Can't comment on that. In all my years of dealing with him, I've always found him to be fair and considerate. Bottom line - it's his products and site, and he can handle it as he chooses.

I've yet to see anyone branded a pirate without some degree of proof. If you've been flagged by someone else it's entirely possible they shared it with DW....

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Can't comment on that. In all my years of dealing with him, I've always found him to be fair and considerate. Bottom line - it's his products and site, and he can handle it as he chooses.
    Absolutely, Scott has always been quite fair, generous, and helpful to me. I consider him both reputable and talented.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Not all members have access to them.

The member's site as a whole exists to support those who bought the 4 SP packs. Without such purchase history, access to new material is capricious and arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Not all members have access to them.

The member's site as a whole exists to support those who bought the 4 SP packs. Without such purchase history, access to new material is capricious and arbitrary.
    you might have added "imho"
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.

Just for the record, I've dealt with all the payware folks and have found every single one them to be honest, courteous, helpful ... and very talented and knowledgeable. We're lucky to have them, considering the amount of horsesh%#% they sometimes have to endure.
    Cheers, Gerry

Sorry, I agree with Geepster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Rick

http:\\mononrr.com

MONON-2