Thread: Trouble with Seligman Activity by Bob Pickering

Default Trouble with Seligman Activity by Bob Pickering

Hello,
    I have downloaded the activity set called sliace by Bob Pickering and when I try to run an activity on the Seligman I get a error message in regards to the database, I have attached the OpenRails log for someone to have a look at it and maybe point me in the right direction.

Thanks Tim

OpenRailsLog.txt

Which ZIP file is this activity from? Found a lot of Bob's activities for the route, but they are all for the BNSF version. LOG file says you are running the ATSF version.
    Charles

Activity is named Seligman/BNSF 9370 East ACE.apk seems like it would be for the BNSF version of SLI Seligman, NOT the ATSF version.
    Charles

Charles,
    Thanks for the help, I think I will leave it be for now, as I did some further reading on it and there is other problems with it, Also it is opened by an APK extract and it will only go into the ATSF Seligman route not the BNSF one, so I will just leave it .
    Thanks
    Tim

The date on that activity bundle is 2006. That means version 1 of the route. Since v1 is dead, it is just another cob-webby file in the library.

Thanks geepster775.
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Timbit View Post
    Charles,
    Thanks for the help, I think I will leave it be for now, as I did some further reading on it and there is other problems with it, Also it is opened by an APK extract and it will only go into the ATSF Seligman route not the BNSF one, so I will just leave it .
    Thanks
    Tim
    Forget about using the old apk extractor, highly recommend you use Ged Saunders APK Extractor >>> apkex-v3-07.zip
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Gerry,
    Thanks will get the new version.
    Tim

I just fixed the broken players path with the OR Trackviewer...soo simple, it really is quite wonderful at repairing broken paths...allows us to use activities that were designed for earlier versions of routes. You got other troubles with the activity, give me a PM...cannot "garuntee", anything.

EB BNSF.zip

I downloaded the activity, needs lots of substitutions ( I do not have that older equipment ) but that's also easy to do, using TSRE Con Editor. Make sure to replace all the AI locos with driveable ones. Have fun!
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.