Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: TS BNSF Mega Intermodal package

  1. #1

    Question TS BNSF Mega Intermodal package

    Good Morning Everyone,

    im going to Hold off on the Loco pack and do some Rolling Stock there will be some containers and Trailers with this pack

    ------------STACKS--------

    Pack 1 YRF Freight,ABF Freight,FedEX Multimodal

    Pack 2 Kline, Cosco, Pacerstacktrain

    Pack 2B KLLM Transport*(New Scheam), Swift,Hamburg and Sud

    Pack 3 Hub Group,XBO Logistics,Capital W/ CSX Sealand Wells

    Pack 4 CHroberson,JBHunt Uline,Hamburg and Sud

    --------Trailers----------
    Pack 1 YRF/ABF Mix, Prime intermoldal,Walmart,Amazon Prime

    Pack 2 FFE,SNLU,BNAU


    How can i do the Sealand Style Cars? any way how

    This Pack will be Based on the BNSF TS SELIGMAN SUB

    BNSF OCEAN and DOMESTICS Folder
    TTRX SPINE Folder as Well

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    Good Morning Everyone,

    im going to Hold off on the Loco pack and do some Rolling Stock there will be some containers and Trailers with this pack

    ------------STACKS--------

    Pack 1 YRF Freight,ABF Freight,FedEX Multimodal

    Pack 2 Kline, Cosco, Pacerstacktrain

    Pack 2B KLLM Transport*(New Scheam), Swift,Hamburg and Sud

    Pack 3 Hub Group,XBO Logistics,Capital W/ CSX Sealand Wells

    Pack 4 CHroberson,JBHunt Uline,Hamburg and Sud

    --------Trailers----------
    Pack 1 YRF/ABF Mix, Prime intermoldal,Walmart,Amazon Prime

    Pack 2 FFE,SNLU,BNAU


    How can i do the Sealand Style Cars? any way how

    This Pack will be Based on the BNSF TS SELIGMAN SUB

    BNSF OCEAN and DOMESTICS Folder
    TTRX SPINE Folder as Well
    Just a couple spelling corrections
    YRC Freight
    XPO Logistics
    CH Robinson

  3. #3

    Default

    Thanks for that is there any Blank Containers nor Trailers on the FL here ?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    402

    Default

    That's great!! I actually started on some but can't release them due to the author not allowing me to use his pictures.

  5. #5

    Default

    No Worries the Eccono Stacks with the BNSF TS Seligman Sub Will be used

    1.COPY the Folder over to the Desktop
    1A.Right Click and make a new Folder
    1B.Name it Sealand-TS_Seligman

    2.Past the Folder that has the Style of car of its choice
    2A.Start Repainting

    EXTRA Goodies with this pack

    SEALAND-ECCONOSTACK Pack

    1.CMA-CGM (CMA) KLine(KKFU) NYK Logistics (NYKU)
    --->If FILES Read like 50Ft_Stack or whatever Rename it to 50FT-CM_KL.ace
    rename the 2nd ACE file to this NYK-Logistics.ace

    and do the same with the ACE Files

    2.Hyundai (HDMU) lloid trestino (LTIU) ITEL (ITLU)
    --->If FILES Read like 50Ft_Stack or whatever Rename it to 50FT-HD_LT.ACE
    and the 2nd ACE rename it to 50FT-IT_LT_MIX.ACE

    Rename and Edit the Shape File as well

    3.JBHunt (JBHU)/NACS (NCDU) Mix

    --->If FILES Read like 50Ft_Stack or whatever Rename it to 50FT-JB.ACE
    Rename the 2nd ACE File to 50FT-NC_JB.ACE

    Edit and Rename the Shape File as well


    I Hope this Helps FOR INTERMOLDAL STACK CAR REF https://www.intermountain-railway.co...ocontainer.htm

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    160

    Default

    Hi Brandon,

    look at Athearn. Under What's New -> New Arrivals, Announcement are PDF's. 3-side views of Engines and containers. Older News in the archive.
    Make you reefer-trailers?
    I hope, the Community can understand my posts.

    Michael

  7. #7

    Default

    hello there for me its hard to repaint a Container can someone give me Pointers?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    QLD, Australia.
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fish4890 View Post
    Thanks for that is there any Blank Containers nor Trailers on the FL here ?

    Search for fa_cont.zip That contains many variations of double stacked containers with blank textures which can be added to container cars via the freight_anim tag.

  9. #9

    Default

    well thanks i never knew there was till now

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rowie View Post
    Search for fa_cont.zip That contains many variations of double stacked containers with blank textures which can be added to container cars via the freight_anim tag.
    Wold that be the .ACE File ?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->