Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ATSF La Junta-Pueblo Subs Amtrak #3

Default ATSF La Junta-Pueblo Subs Amtrak #3

Hello, I am not able to even start this activity to continue my passengers to their destinations.
    I ran the Route through R-R and confirmed everything is in place through Act-Man as well as other programs. Other activities are working fine on this route.

I have included a copy of the pop-up I get when I press ESC to start the game as well as the OR Log.
    ATSF Junta Sub.jpg
    OpenRailsLog.zip

I'll check your log against mine. I ran the activity just before I zipped it all down....will let you know if I see something...

amtrak115

Same here...

Quote Originally Posted by amtrak115 View Post
    I'll check your log against mine. I ran the activity just before I zipped it all down....will let you know if I see something...

amtrak115
    Looks like a problem with one or more trains that are too long and overhanging other paths according to part of my OR Log.

Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(T Key key)
    at Orts.Simulation.Signalling.DeadlockInfo.GetEndSect ion(Train thisTrain) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Signalling\Signals.cs:line 14315
    at Orts.Simulation.Signalling.DeadlockInfo.CheckDeadl ockPathAvailability(TrackCircuitSection startSection, Train thisTrain) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Signalling\Signals.cs:line 13824
    at Orts.Simulation.Signalling.TrackCircuitSection.IsA vailable(TrainRouted thisTrain) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Signalling\Signals.cs:line 5883
    at Orts.Simulation.Signalling.TrackCircuitSection.IsA vailable(Train thisTrain) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Signalling\Signals.cs:line 5902
    at Orts.Simulation.Signalling.TrackCircuitSection.Can PlaceTrain(Train thisTrain, Single offset, Single trainLength) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Signalling\Signals.cs:line 7254
    at Orts.Simulation.Physics.Train.CalculateInitialTrai nPosition(Boolean& trackClear) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Physics\Train.cs:line 4758
    at Orts.Simulation.AIs.AI.AddToWorld(AITrain thisTrain) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \AIs\AI.cs:line 973
    at Orts.Simulation.AIs.AI.AIUpdate(Single elapsedClockSeconds, Boolean preUpdate) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \AIs\AI.cs:line 650
    at Orts.Simulation.Simulator.Update(Single elapsedClockSeconds) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\Orts.Simulation\Simulation \Simulator.cs:line 747
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Viewer.Update(RenderFrame frame, Single elapsedRealTime) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Viewe r.cs:line 702
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.GameStateViewer3D.Update(R enderFrame frame, Double totalRealSeconds) in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\GameStateViewer3D.cs:line 121
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.Update() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 128
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.DoUpdate() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 108
    at Orts.Viewer3D.Processes.UpdaterProcess.UpdaterThre ad() in E:\Documents\Coding\Jenkins\jobs\Open Rails Stable\workspace\Source\RunActivity\Viewer3D\Proce sses\UpdaterProcess.cs:line 74
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context( Object state)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
    at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
    at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()
    Me too. thanks

Yup! Looks like the same warning window that I got, and probably the same as jiggywatt got as well.

These trips have been error free all along, I am looking forward to running this one!

The activity starts, but as soon as I click on continue playing I get the pop ups then it crashes.

OpenRailsLog.zip

VDbId ( 4294967294 )
    )
    )
    _Skip ( "TS DB-Utility - Version: 3.4.05(13.10.2009), Filetype='World', Copyright (C) 2003-2009 by ...CarlosHR..." )
    Above underlined line provokes all the world file warnings:
    Warning: Expected end of file in D:\MSTS\ROUTES\atljsb\World\w-011929+014214.w:line 57
    Easy enough to remove with a search and replace editor, just replace it with a blank space. You'll have to uncompress all the world files first, then compress them.

This warning:
    Warning: Start position of front of train 86, service name STATIC-32894 not on route

Warning: Not sufficient track to place train

Warning: Start position of front of train 113, service name STATIC-32923 not on route

Warning: Start position of front of train 123, service name STATIC-32933 not on route

<<< loose consists need realignment --- could be causing trouble starting, maybe not.

This warning:
    Information: Invalid passing path defined for train 167 at section 152 : overlaps with other passing path
    and this warning:
    Warning: Multiple passing paths at the same location, without common branch out, or return switch. Check the passing paths for Train name: W-HUNW (number: 167), and other train's paths, which have passing paths at the same locations
    more than likely the reason the activity fails...paths need work.

This warning:
    Warning: D:\MSTS\trains\trainset\BNSF_SD40_8010\BNSF_SD40_8 010.eng locomotive's CabView references non-existent EMD-2-DS.cvf
    Somebody is missing a cabview, a problem if it's the player locomotive, should be fixed in any case.

All the other "missing streams in the sms files" "cannot parse constant number" should also be looked at...point is...the more warnings you jam the log with, the higher the possiblity becomes that you'll eventually choke OR. It's robust enough to run with a lot a warnings but ya never know.
    Last edited by R. Steele; 03-12-2021 at 08:23 PM.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Was having a computer issue today, I'll check the activity first thing in the morning and upload a correction. I kind of know what happened with the loose consists....In TSRE you have to press the button to stop placing consist before you try and move....I thought I had caught all of those, must have missed a few....sorry about that ...

Amtrak115

Gerry,

I corrected the 3 static trains...they were all on dead-end sidings so it shouldn't have caused the problem.

the warning... Information: Invalid passing path defined for train 167 at section 152 : overlaps with other passing path

I'm not seeing that. also Do know how to identify "section 152" on path??

There was a missing file for the cabview of an AI locomotive. I missed that one. I've downloaded and have the correction.

One other thing. I've tested with OR testing version, and OR MG version...but I seldom run the static version. Could the differences between the static and TESTing/MG version might be causing something???

Barry Aka Amtrak115