Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ATSF La Junta-Pueblo Subs Amtrak #3

Quote Originally Posted by eolesen View Post
    There's also little benefit to compressing the W files if you've uncompressed them. It's an old way of reducing the download size... leaving them uncompressed reduces the time it takes to load.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
    I've been wondering about this...Do you think it's worth the trouble to decompress world files if you have the disk space and are exclusively running OR?
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Hello, I used Zipper to decompress the world files but could not find that line. They all come out to w.xxxx+w.xxxx.w \Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\Routes\RFP3\World.

I am still at a loss as to how to run this activity. Maybe if someone could post the necessary Altered Files please?

I will be making one more check of the files again in the morning, then will package them up into a patch for uploading to the library...Should be tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by amtrak115 View Post
    I will be making one more check of the files again in the morning, then will package them up into a patch for uploading to the library...Should be tomorrow.
    Thank you for this. I cannot wrap my old brain around what is to be done.
    Much appreciated.

I've just submitted a patch to the fourth segment. I corrected the "loose consists" issues. I made a modification to the path file that was shown in the log files referenced in this thread. I also corrected "most" of the sound issues...there were a couple I just couldn't figure out. Hopefully this corrects the issues you guys were having...please let me know.

thanks

Barry....aka Amtrak115

Anyone else have a problem with the meet at Syracuse? Player path shows straight through in Track Viewer, but when I get to MP 254 or so the switch is thrown putting the player into the siding, the same siding the EB freight is on. CTRL M and then pressing G, the switch doesn't change position. My work around was to take a crossover prior to the red signal, that allowed me to get back on the Main Track and the meet to happen. Nothing in the log file . ORTS Version = X1.3.1-323-g8b8c222f1.
    Glenn Duba
    Cinnaminson, NJ