Thread: Motorail wagons

Default Motorail wagons

Aside from those marketed by Armstrong Powerhouse and their Class 50 loco, does anyone know if there are Motorail wagons available anywhere else, please?

Is that you Rod? The only other ones I seem to remember were InterCity Motorail Coach reskins by Ben Yates on Vulcan Production's website, young Sir.....

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Those on Vulcan Production's website aren't the vehicles I was looking for, but now I've read my post again I should perhaps have typed car flats. The examples on AP website are the vehicles I was after but a tad cost prohibitive.

Thanks for looking anyway.

Oh, well, I didn't know there were any car flats on Richard Armstrong's website. I can't remember if anyone has created anything else suitable, there isn't anything showing in the UKTS library that I can find.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

They are being marketed by Armstrong Powerhouse coupled with all of the Class 50's, but at £24.99 a throw it doesn't tempt me.

Depends how desperate you are matey, it's up to you, wait for a sale, I did for the Class 37 pack02, there may be one at Easter time, unsure how much discount there will be, but a fiver off is better than nothing.

Cheerz. Steve.

Never desperate Steve. A sale might be a solution; it would be pleasing to have a consist with a Class 52 and Motorail vehicles though.

Yes, a ''Western'' would be good, the Motorail brand was introduced in 1966 with the opening of London Kensington Olympia terminal, don't forget, and they ran services down to Cornwall and Devon, you could use a Warship and Hymeks for authenticity as well as the Class 52s and Brush Fours, what fun......

Cheerz. Steve.