Thread: Which version of BNSF Scenic?

Question Which version of BNSF Scenic?

I have a question about how to find which version of this route, BNSF Scenic that I have? Which file do I check for more information about the version of this route? I thought that I have the latest version of BNSF Scenic and seem to me that I don't have BNSF Scenic ver. 2 because the activity file was released recently here and use the files for BNSF Scenic ver. 2. I am pretty sure that I did purchase the latest version with the upgrade of BNSF Scenic from 1.1 to 2.0. Let me know where to find the file with more information about the version of this route?

Thank you,

John

If your copy says "BNSF Scenic Route" in the loading screen then afaik that's the latest version. I guess you could always just download it again from TS as it's free. Although on their webpage it says "Download Starter Route" which is a little confusing...
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

To tell which is installed look at the TRK file. If the Graphic and LoadScreen lines point to a DDS file, you have version 2.0 If they point to an ACE file, then you have 1.1.

AND unless you pointed the install to another folder location, the route will be installed in a Mini install of folder named "TS-Content".

ALSO the Documentation.PDF file identifies the install as 2.0.
    Charles

The 1st page of the PDF document should look like this:
    scenic sub.jpg

Jon