Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: TSW & TSW2...what now?

But do you own everything DLC wise in TSW1 Bruce ?
    Yma O Hyd

when I spoke of not all that clear earlier, was meaning over to Steam not feeling / reading all that clear to me. I have lots of the V1 content, while some of them say nothing about already owning while others do. When I was sifting thru the various V2 packages on sale portion of them say I already own pieces while others don't say anything, whiles in some of the other packages say just the opposite. Thus, leaves me very unclear which content I already have, really works with V2. I surely don't wish to buy a package containing things I already have in my library. Single-Example, I purchased MPC15 just prior to V2. Now that I'm looking at V2 sale page says I already have, while other areas of V2 says not in library need to add eng to my cart. What am I to think?.

Make my mind up about what? Please elaborate I don't want to put anyone else to sleep with more than a line of text.

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    But do you own everything DLC wise in TSW1 Bruce ?
    No, only several routes, Mike.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    Make my mind up about what? Please elaborate I don't want to put anyone else to sleep with more than a line of text.
    Well, one minute you're announcing plans to produce something new and the next minute you're saying that you feel no pressure to do anything.
    So which is it.....are you going to develop a new "thing" or are you just going to say "The hell with it!" and chill out?

("Chill out"! Gawd....using that expression shows my age! )
    Last edited by seagoon; 04-21-2021 at 02:23 AM.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Bruce, then some of the DLC you do not own may not be TSW2 compliant yet buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Well I see Rivet Games have now been given Penzance to Truro and St Ives to do. Lets hope they don't balls it up like they did with Arosa.
    Vern.

Feeling no pressure and stopping developing are two different things. I was in Unity last night sharing screen shots of my development to my inner circle.

Why is it that someone who hasn't made a cent is held to the same standard of these guys that you want to fork out your money?

You can throw stones at others who have the experience and a track record especially if you forked out money for them before. But honestly you pay for what you get. I am one guy with a 12 year old son developing TRYING to develop our dream.

Bottom line my schedule, our dream comes at our satisfaction not yours. You're not a customer of mine and until I'm supporting a product I've produced on the market I owe you nothing. Perhaps this is why some developers chose to not communicate with the masses.

Thanks

Sean

The hell with TSW / TSW2.. Believe I'll move onto WW World War Series, lol... Sean, I've begun to dig the foxholes, setting up for incoming rounds, standby, need to call fire control give cords. Watch for live rounds, Dynamic Duo on the horizon... lol...
    Fire Control - D53 Out!...

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Bruce, then some of the DLC you do not own may not be TSW2 compliant yet buddy.

Mike.
    No problem, Mike. I hardly ever used TSW v1 and since experiencing the disappointing physics in v2 I'll most likely let it accumulate dust and cobwebs as well.