Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: TSW & TSW2...what now?

Retreat Scott. I'll post another novel at lunch in the general forum and save TSW thread of my babbling

lol retreat... never... Pull back, regroup, zero in on new cords, fire control at the ready. keep your heads low, mouths shut, try not to do anything stupid, like git yourselves killed. What jumped up, &, bit ya in the butt-talks Forrest... D53 Out!.

Me neither Bruce, no idea why i bought v2. I do these stupid things without thinking first, buddy.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Fine Scott I regrouped and posted on the General forum where it belongs Just spent most of my lunch break writing that novel. Could of easily watched a YouTube video on Unity in that time. Anyways enjoy the reading.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    Fine Scott I regrouped and posted on the General forum where it belongs Just spent most of my lunch break writing that novel. Could of easily watched a YouTube video on Unity in that time. Anyways enjoy the reading.

Thanks

Sean

I'm enjoying the fine read.. sadly though, not one "Buddy" at closing...
    I've dismissed fire-control for the moment, men are changing socks in the field O.D. green. we have steaks burning on the grill just over there... D53 out!...

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Me neither Bruce, no idea why i bought v2. I do these stupid things without thinking first, buddy.

Mike.
    Well, I bought TSW2 purely for Clinchfield....the nostalgia thing and also hoping for some good stuff with the F7, I s'pose.
    But then the disappointment hit!
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Well Scott I'm just trying to eat my Kraft Dinner while reading the threads. Once I've done that I've got a good 2 hours to play in Unity and see how far I can push the envelope tonight. I've had my fun here for now. I expect full status report by noon

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    Well, I bought TSW2 purely for Clinchfield....the nostalgia thing and also hoping for some good stuff with the F7, I s'pose.
    But then the disappointment hit!
    Nostalgia plays havoc with common sense Bruce, well mine anyway.

Disappointment is the name of the game with DTG products.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    Well Scott I'm just trying to eat my Kraft Dinner while reading the threads. Once I've done that I've got a good 2 hours to play in Unity and see how far I can push the envelope tonight. I've had my fun here for now. I expect full status report by noon

Thanks

Sean

Kraft "It's The Cheesiest"....

I eat it 3 times a week.