Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tyler Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by SD40-2 View Post
    That's actually one of the latest units he's done. Just search SD40A in the F/L.
    Parker,

We need a couple in the IC black paint scheme. These units showed up in the SP days on Tennessee Pass from time to time.

Robert

Got a few more coming down the line:
    C&O/Chessie 1980s packs. This generally represents 1978-1986, but more specifically about 1980. I think 7564 was in Chessie dress by 1985.
    C&O SD40 7525 by sunnhead60

The B&O sold over half of their fleet to the CNJ in 1969. The CNJ just patched the B&O paint and applied their logos and numbers.
    CNJ SD40 3068 by sunnhead60

I do need to make up some black IC units. Eventually the SD38 and SD39 models will be revisited. My longer-term goal is also to make up a GP38 and GP40. Probably no Dash-2 units in the foreseeable future. They will require some photo resources I don't yet have, and they've already been done over and over again in every simulator imaginable. I hope that Train Simulations beats me to them including a 3D cabview.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by tbundy1982 View Post

I do need to make up some black IC units. Eventually the SD38 and SD39 models will be revisited. My longer-term goal is also to make up a GP38 and GP40. Probably no Dash-2 units in the foreseeable future. They will require some photo resources I don't yet have, and they've already been done over and over again in every simulator imaginable. I hope that Train Simulations beats me to them including a 3D cabview.

Tyler

Some of the lease units on the VTR, are of GP38's and GP40 body's.
    GMTX 2684, for example, is of an ex B&O GP40, that was downgraded to a GP38, and electronically, was updated to a -2. So the outside still remains as a non dash 2 locomotive.

GMTX 2663 and 2674 are also a GP38 model's, that was -2 upgraded electronically, so the outside remains as a GP38.

I got plenty of photos if needed.
    https://i.imgur.com/LPZNEX4.png