Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: My Updated Site

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    People can speak the truth around here. Balance matters. And I've read comments here where people were encouraging you, channeling you towards a productive direction. But that seems to be lost, as most of what I've read from you was anger over 'sim homelessness', woulda coulda shoulda, airing of old grievances, settling old scores, 'winning' by responding to deleted posts, and going after people/forum owners who wronged you/ignored you/failed to assist. Comments like that seldom survive.
    People should know the truth of what really goes on, especially when it's the N3V team themselves causing the problems. Your opinion and thoughts on this matter are dead wrong. It's my guess you are one willing to hide N3V bad behavior. THis as nothing to do with air old grievances, or settling old scores...that is just stupid. I'm simply getting out the real truth.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Thanks to N3V kicking me out of their hive, I'm now officially creating for TS2021 only. While I do have some experience in creating content in TS2021, it was more like I was just dipping my toe in the waters. this time I do plan on going alot further putting up own creations for download on my own site. Speaking of my own site, I'm slowly restoring it after letting it sit for a long time unpublished.
    http://blackdiamondworkshop.weebly.com/
    I'm not sure what my master plans are yet and what I plan to create but my 10+ years in Blender means it can go in any direction. My site can give you clues on what I'm interested in. Check back from time to time for updates abd possible new downloads.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Rebuilding my site is going at a steady snails pace. I've decide not to start my own projects just yet but to help out other on their projects to get myself reacquainted with the Railworks content creation process. So if there is anybody out there looking for a content creator to make some scenery items give me a yell. Let me know what you are working on I might just be willing to help you out. My specialty is scenery items...buildings, bridges and other common scenery items. I'm more interested in historical routes then modern.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop