Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New route from Milepost Simulations

Quote Originally Posted by rt35ge View Post
    And say this on RWA and Buzz will torpedo your posts. NOT EDIT, delete. He'll probably deny that. Everyone is spot on regarding the engines, cars, and sounds as well as the buildings. I'm also going to wait till it hits one of their fire sales and get it dirt cheap. I did see that the patch for the logos went by-bye after the last DTG update and won't work anymore. Not many reports on that one yet, just a few. Conspiracy theory here, but wouldn't be surprised DTG learned of the work around for the patch and zapped it on that update. But for me personally, most of their updates whack something that worked so I don't have mine set up for updates for the sim it's self. Steam updates haven't hurt me to date.
    That post would be perfectly acceptable. The only posts ever deleted are ones attacking people or companies. Criticisms are always allowed. The people that don't understand the difference need to go back to school for more teaching of manners and the meaning of words.

Quote Originally Posted by buzz456 View Post
    That post would be perfectly acceptable. The only posts ever deleted are ones attacking people or companies. Criticisms are always allowed. The people that don't understand the difference need to go back to school for more teaching of manners and the meaning of words.
    I can recalling you attacking me. I may be no angel, but neither are you. The only difference is you had the ban button. Instead on defusing the situation like a good mod should of done you and your crew went ban happy. I can't speak for rt35ge issues, but I can speak for my own experiences. Not everybody is a 16 year old troll looking for trouble. I was a frustrated content creator. I could of done wonders in helping RWA, instead I was pushed aside.
    Scott
    BlackDiamond1964
    BDWorkshop

Ok, now it's getting personal, and I get to do my job as the moderator... this has run its course. Feel free to take up in private messages.