Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Load Error" issue

Quote Originally Posted by crstagg View Post
    No. Look at the Log.txt the OP uploaded. "C:\msts\ROUTES\USA1" Not in program files.
    That's what it said in the afternoon log.

Earlier that morning everything was located in Program Files

Error: Orts.Parsers.Msts.STFException: Missing RouteID in C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Train Simulator\ROUTES\Turkiyem\Turkiyem.trk:line 54

Where are his OR executables located? Nothing in the log self-reports that location.

Hi,
    I believe the problem may caused by path aftstrm (traffic03).pat. This file is never used by the aftstrm activity, but, in Explore mode, Open Rails checks ALL paths and chokes on this one due to the lack of start and end locations. I don't see the same .trk message as the OP, but it only affects the USA1 route.

Cheers,
    Ged

I tested that theory, Ged, by editing a .pat file manually to empty the brackets for the start and end locations, but not only was I able to load other paths in explore mode but I also was able to load the defective path in explore mode. My OR menu simply said <unnamed: {pathname}> in both starting at and heading to location pull-down menus. But it loaded, ran and did not choke.