Thread: North Coast Railroad route oncoming repaints

Default North Coast Railroad route oncoming repaints

Hi to all,

In preparation for an updated Activity Generator (AG) Template project for the North Coast Route (NCR) (to 3.2 from previous 3.1, done 7 years ago), I have created some new repaints for this oncoming project. More on this oncoming project will be posted later in the Skyline Computing forum (www.skylinecomputing.com)

The engines are two Arcata & Mad River Railroad 101 & 102 (44-tonners), six NCR Geeps and one Northwestern Pacific (NWP) GP9 #1922. Four of NCR's roster have the original numbers while two others are fictional and were recently patched from SP. They are expected to be released later as the project gets near its completion, hopefully this Spring or Early Summer.

The shots are taken from the NCR 3.2 route in Korbel (Northern End), Ukiah (Southern End) and Willits (NCR Roster with NWP 1922).

Enjoy the shots
    Denis
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dgionet; 04-02-2021 at 10:19 PM.

Here are Two Pacific Lumber Company switchers (#101 & 102) that will service the Scotia Lumber mill, just finished. Altough I couldn't find a 80-tonner in the F/L, this is the closest I could do. The Power has been adjusted to 700kw, the actual power for a 80-ton switcher.

Here's the real Palco 101 tonner in the 70's

https://www.bing.com/images/search?v...RST&ajaxhist=0
    Attached Images Attached Images