Thread: blacklisted

Default blacklisted

Hi,

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but i need a bit of help.
    I have used the railworks america site and forum for quite a while now but when I tried to log into the forum today it told me I was blacklisted. I have absolutely no idea why??. I haven't even used the forum for quite a while. I cannot even contact them to find out why.
    If someone can advise me of how I can contact them to find out why that would be great, thank you.

cheers Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TGM View Post
    Hi,

I have used the railworks america site and forum for quite a while now but when I tried to log into the forum today it told me I was blacklisted. I have absolutely no idea why??. I haven't even used the forum for quite a while. I cannot even contact them to find out why.
    If someone can advise me of how I can contact them to find out why that would be great, thank you.

cheers Tom
    You should PM Buzz456 here... He is he Moderator over at RWA. I think You might have a better chance than I did over at Elvas Tower... Stefan

Have a look at this. You said it had been awhile since you last logged in. Your may have not been blacklisted.

The RailWorks America Forum utilizes auto pruning. Please read and understand the pruning settings before registering.

1) When you register, you will be sent an email with a link in it that you will need to click on to confirm your email address. If you do not confirm your email address within 3 days of registration, your registration will be pruned.

2) Once you become a member, if you do not log into the forums within the first 12 weeks, your membership will be pruned.

3) If you do not log into the forums within a 12-month period, and have 2 posts or less, your membership will be pruned.

4) If you do not log into the forums within a 24-month period, and have 5 posts or less, your membership will be pruned.

Basically, you're a prune... (and custard).
    Vern.

A regular prune though....
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Well perhaps a better word than pruned should be used. Aside for that word, unless he got a message saying he was blacklisted, this could explain why he's having some issues.

Quote Originally Posted by TGM View Post
    Hi,

cheers Tom
    What's your handle on RWA?

Disabling inactive accounts happens on many forums these days. I don't think this software is enabled to do that, but I know a lot of the other commercially available packages do this.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    Basically, you're a prune... (and custard).
    Hi, sorry its taken a while to reply. Im a prune aye! well, at my age lookin' in the mirror in the mornings would probably qualify me as a prune Up until reading these posts i'd never ever heard of being pruned. Actually, being a regular prune is much better better than just being a prune, specially for the bowels, hahaha Anyhoo! Buzz465 my handle is nz_kiwi.

cheers fellas for your replies. regards Tom

I can't find any record of you over on RWA. Did you try to register again? I looked back quite a way and didn't see where you had been deactivated for no use. It might be a IP address problem. Give me a e-mail of some kind and I'm sure I can register you if you have a problem.