Thread: Working on new Australian Activities

Default Working on new Australian Activities

I am currently working on some activities for the New South Wales Government Railways Illawarra Route which is available from the Steam4me site. This will include the following:

Bombaderry (Nowra) to Sydney Express Passenger in 2 versions - steam or diesel traction.
    The steam version is in 2 parts to allow for an engine change at Wollongong.

Coal train from Bulli Exchange Sidings to AIS in Port Kembla.

I am currently in the process of testing, then will upload to the file library. Should have this available in a couple of weeks.

Jon

Would anyone be interested in testing these activities on an MSTS installation? I only have Open Rails on my machine so can only test with that simulator. I don't see any reason why these activities would not work with MSTS as I haven't used any OR specific features.

Jon

File il3_act_1.zip containing these activities has been submitted for upload to the file library and should be available shortly.

Jon

thanks Jon, I will test when I get Back home, 2200km away from home at the moment.
    Cheers
    Derek

Happy Anzac Day to all our Australian and New Zealand simmers!

Jon

On the front page of the Trenton newspaper was coverage of an Anzac Days event my brother organized at the Canadian Armed Forces base back in 2018.

https://ufdcimages.uflib.ufl.edu/AA/...05-04-2018.pdf

Paul :-)

Quote Originally Posted by jonpd View Post
    I am currently working on some activities for the New South Wales Government Railways Illawarra Route which is available from the Steam4me site. This will include the following:

Bombaderry (Nowra) to Sydney Express Passenger in 2 versions - steam or diesel traction.
    The steam version is in 2 parts to allow for an engine change at Wollongong.

Coal train from Bulli Exchange Sidings to AIS in Port Kembla.

I am currently in the process of testing, then will upload to the file library. Should have this available in a couple of weeks.

Jon
    I will report back in a couple of weeks after i have located all the files needed
    Seriously tough cna't wait to try it, thank's for the effort.