Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New tank cars from Pete Willard.

that is a work of art!

Well, I am looking forward to this car and I have plans to do some reskins as well as Michelle. I plan to take on the "boring" cars!

Well, We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now. I'm not going to change the model or textures anymore so... now its just some final testing and tweaking of textures and it gets uploaded.

On that note:

I'm not trying to make any excuses here... but this is my first "real" rolling content using Blender 2.8 and I possibly could have done things better. Improvements in my model building process will need to happen in future projects. I also realize that I am pushing the limits with this car. It has ZERO alpha bitmaps as a design choice. It is only intended for OpenRails so that might bother a few people... but I only have ORTS installed now and I'm focusing on features and capabilities of that versus MSTS as I prefer not to be locked into a 20 year old program if I can help it. You probably only want to sprinkle a few of these in a consist for variety versus making a long string of them.
    http://www.railsimstuff.com
    3D Canvas/Crafter and Blender User
    formerly The Keystone Works (All Permissions Granted)
    In IRC at freenode #msts