Thread: Raildriver Calibration in ORTS

Default Raildriver Calibration in ORTS

Anyone know where the button is to calibrate RailDriver in OR? I briefly read a discussion on Elvas Tower that there there IS one, under Options, but I can't find it. I'm on Ver 1.3.1.4328.

You need the Monogame version for that. It's well worth the download and is an easy install.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Quote Originally Posted by flaugher View Post
    Anyone know where the button is to calibrate RailDriver in OR? I briefly read a discussion on Elvas Tower that there there IS one, under Options, but I can't find it. I'm on Ver 1.3.1.4328.
    from the manual:
    3.5 Raildriver Support
    Open Rails offers native support for the RailDriver Desktop Train Cab Controller. Instructions for setting
    up RailDriver for Open Rails are included in the Installation Manual that is included with the Open Rails
    Installer, or it can be downloaded separately from the Open Rails website.
    The installation guide -- "Installation Guide En.pdf" -- which includes precise instructions for calibrating raildriver for OR use is included in the documents found in the "Documentation" folder which is included when you install the latest stable version of Open Rails. It is also available through the OR website. If you have trouble locating it, please PM me with your email and I'll mail you a zipped up copy of the pdf...too large to attach here.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Done. Got the Monogame most recent stable 3.8.0.1641 from Monogame.net dated 8/10/2020. Did not need OpenAl, already included. Works great. Now if OR just had a flashlight and the ability of the player to hang on the cars.