Thread: Interlocking Error: CALL MOW to manually throw switch?

Default Interlocking Error: CALL MOW to manually throw switch?

I'm getting this error on Seligman at Topock. One switch shows an E in red. When I click to set switch I get a message to call MOW to manually throw the switch. I don't know how its done, and the issue is stocking traffic. I transported to the switch, but see no way to throw anything. Is this a world issue possibly.

I apologize for the questions. I do try to resolve issues on my own. If I ask, its only because I've searched for a resolution, but found nothing.

This is a crossover and one of the switches is out of correspondence. Ensure both are property aligned manually, then hold right mouse button over the switch on the CTC screen to return to CTC control.

One is not aligned correctly, and I can't get it to switch. I teleported to the switch, but don't see how to align it manually.

https://imgur.com/DbfJTjt

Did you hold the right mouse button down over the switch indicator button on the CTC screen until a U (for unlocked) appeared?

Yes. It doesn't change. I can hold right mouse button for as long as I want, when it releases the same message appears to manually unlock. It may be an issue with the particular world I am using.

Did you check the other switch? I can replicate the E and correct the problem by Normalizing both switches manually. I've never heard of it as a corrupt world issue.

I've tried to change it. I downloaded the template world, which comes poulated.
    https://easyupload.io/fr7rdj