Thread: Sand Patch Grade stop marker too close to signal.

Default Sand Patch Grade stop marker too close to signal.

I know I'm not the only one who is tired of stopping short of the stop marker right at the red signal at the end of the line and having to release the brakes and do all kinds of garbage to complete. Any way to modify the stop marker to be farther down the track so I can stop my train not so close to the signal.

Quote Originally Posted by traingp7 View Post
    ....Any way to modify the stop marker to be farther down the track so I can stop my train not so close to the signal.
    Nope.
    We, the users, have no editing capability at all in TSW.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

About the only thing you can do is report to DTG Support, or make a thread in the Technical Support area of their official forum.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by traingp7 View Post
    I know I'm not the only one who is tired of stopping short of the stop marker right at the red signal at the end of the line and having to release the brakes and do all kinds of garbage to complete. Any way to modify the stop marker to be farther down the track so I can stop my train not so close to the signal.
    Hi, interesting. mind if I ask - did you arrive at the co-joined marker/signal as part of a scenario? When you say "end of the line," which end? (shaw, rockwood, cumberland, other?)

I can easily imagine it is an aggravating situation.