Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ontario Northland

No, sorry, it's Rail Canada volume 2, all the regional carriers in Canada. There are side elevation drawings for the four car set (including the original power car).

Last time I saw a photo from the North Bay yard there were two of the original powqer cars waiting to go to scrap. Not sure if there is enough left in Canada to be retored.

Paul :-)

Hi Paul,

I wonder how recent this photo actually is?

https://www.baytoday.ca/2022-provinc...lander-5347780

The cars I think are still dumped on the ground in North Bay. I've not heard of any scrapping of these TEE cars? Could have been though.

Robert

I'm not sure how old that show would be. I have a photo of a control car and coach along with a CP Rail van that were in pretty rough shape at what could have become a decent display at the former CPR staion in North Bay. I heard all this equipment eventually was sold for scrap. Ontario Northland has a habit of holding on to things for a long time before they dispose of them. After sending the trainset back to the Netherlands I would think they would have disposed of the rest by now.

I'm uploading a replacement ACT file for ONR_TR_152. It appears between the time I wrote and ran the activity the player train changed to Train 46 and screwed up the activity. Simple fix but I also had to rewrite the timing for the station stops as they were all eliminated when I changed the player back to 152.

Just unzip the zip file, copy the act file within, and replace it it your ACTIVITIES folder in the route.

ONR_TR_152.zip

I've posted Ontario Northland 1103 to the library, it should be available tomorrow. I've also
    uploaded a pack of two steam era passenger activities for both 1103 and 701.

Took a few screenshot while running both activities. Train times are from a 1952 Employee Timetable.

Train 152 departs Timmins at 0645 heading to Porquis where it will meet Train 49. 49 will drop a
    few cars off to be taken to Cochrane. Train 152 will head north as Train 149.

Train 47 just north of Kelso heading to Timmins. At Porquis 47 will drop off a couple of cars for
    147 to take to Cochrane while 47 heads west to Timmins.

Hi Paul,

ONR_TR_152.zip is missing srv files at least.
    Cheers
    Derek

Hi Paul,

I noticed that the 152st con files was there, so I made my own srv file to point to 152st.con
    Cheers
    Derek

And it didn't work....
    Cheers
    Derek

Hi Derek,

Download the new version of the same activities. I screwed up the first one that I uploaded, missed adding the paths, services, and traffic files. I uploaded it and sent a message to Nels about deleting the first one but Nels posted both and there were about 11 downloads of it before he deleted it. The file name was that same but has a 2 at the end of it.

Paul, once again you have outdone yourself!!!!

Wish I had your talent in the TrainSim area(s)

Bill Stevens
    E.T.& W.N.C./Linville River Railroad "The Doe River Route"
    Bill Stevens - - Knoxville, TN