Thread: System.InvalidOperationExceptions orrer

Default System.InvalidOperationExceptions orrer

Trying to run the timetable activity for Mullan Pass but end up with error. Here is what I got the error message off my monitor screen and look below:

Open Rails X1.3.1-3888-g57b82549a

A fatal error has occurred and Open Rails cannot continue.

System.InvalidOperationExceptions.

Nullable object must have a value.

No I did not forgot the log file of Open Rails and am doing now to get a zip file for anyone who are interested to see what is the problem with this error.

Thank you,

John
    Attached Files Attached Files

Information: Reading J:\TrainSimulations\Trains\Consists\BNSF ES44AC 230car X-KALMCO dp.con : System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'J:\TrainSimulations\Trains\Consists\BNSF ES44AC 230car X-KALMCO dp.con'.
    John, if you'll read your OR log it will show what consists you are still missing. The above quote is from the log you kindly attached in your previous post. The screenshot shows some of the consists I have that are part of the Mullan route when installed. So you should have them somewhere.

bandicam 2021-04-14 13-55-56-616.jpg

I read your other thread about the Mullan timetable, all the consists needed for the timetable are supplied and installed with the Mullan route [as stated in the readme.txt ]. The problem may be where you have them and where OR is looking for them.
    Last edited by R. Steele; 04-14-2021 at 04:57 PM.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Thank you Gerry for the tip about looking into the log file and see what is missing?

Cheers,

John