Thread: Awesome help from Train Simulations

Default Awesome help from Train Simulations

For some strange reason I had trouble attempting to install the Mullan Pass Expansion Pack. I'm no stranger to the train-sim community being around since the inception of Microsoft Train Simulation. After multiple attempts to install the Mullan Pass Expansion Pack and receiving errors I contacted Train Simulations inquiring if anyone else had issues and to note my installer problems. Jason responded within the first hour of my inquiry and we tried a few different remedies which ultimately resulted in success.

I wanted to thank Jason and Chris for the awesome help and instant replies. It's nice to have a vendor that jumps through hoops to assist you when there is a problem. If you haven't purchased the Mullan Pass Expansion Pack yet I highly suggest you do so, it's loaded with some awesome activities and the additional locomotives and rolling stock our an excellent addition to any collection!
    Kevin Kelleher

I purchased it as soon as I got the e-mail. Finally a set of SD45's!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Jason has stepped up and assisted me, as well. Top notch customer service is always appreciated and builds customer-loyalty.

Jason has assisted me in a very timely fashion as well on a problem that I cannot remember now. He is always responsive and patient as well as a great Developer. I thank him and his team very much! Brian

I second all of the above.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...