Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do you upload Open Rails or MSTS Activities to YouTube?

You can also use the built in Microsoft Game Bar to record video clips, albeit you then need to edit these down to a manageable file size and format that YT will accept.
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    You can also use the built in Microsoft Game Bar to record video clips, albeit you then need to edit these down to a manageable file size and format that YT will accept.
    For this you can use the Video Editor that comes with the Photos app that's included with Windows 10.

Quote Originally Posted by motormaster532 View Post
    I have a great many Custom Activities that I have created that I would like viewed and critiqued.
    Brian, have you loaded any of your activities into the file library?

Quote Originally Posted by adreid View Post
    Unfortunately,the answer is no. I considered it and then thought better of it as it is ALL payware Routes,Trains and everything. I figured that it would not be a popular project due to the expense as people would need just about everything from MLT,TrainSimulations,Streamlines,3DT,BLW and a lot more! It just wouldn't be practical for people. Brian

Quote Originally Posted by adreid View Post
    I left out the most compelling reason! Everything that I have I have made into a{mostly}seamless railroad of about 6000 miles{I kid you not!} In order to do this I have had to fictionalize EVERYTHING. Most of my Activities are what you might call "Rolling Activities" as they transverse Routes in succession,simulating a real trip. If you do not have what and how I have set my Routes for,it would not make sense. Also,Locomotives and Rolling Stock run over Routes that have NO bearing on what would be occurring in the real world so I dont think what I do would be popular. Thanks' for the question and Take Care. Brian