Thread: Missing overhead wire equipment (electric overhead line equipment for electric trains

Default Missing overhead wire equipment (electric overhead line equipment for electric trains

I'm playing the Lower Hutt Valley Line in OpenRails/MSTS. Although the overhead electric wires for trains are missing. It would be wonderful if someone had a file to the textures to get them working because the route looks weird without it. Here is what it looks like in the loading screen, as you can see there is some overhead equipment.unknown-3.jpg

Which simulator application are you using to run the activities?

If it's Open Rails, click on the Options button, go to the "Video" tab, and tick the box for "Overhead Wire" halfway over on the top of the window. That should cause the wires to be displayed when you start up the activity.

MSTS-Roundhouse

On hiatus and moving to a new host -- Probably in 2021
    (Because 2020 has turned out to be b0rked beyond belief...
    )

Thank you so much, it worked!

Oh yeah, one other thing...Please try reading the Open Rails manual, search for "overheadwire", also read section about Options.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.