Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CN Bala Sub V2 missing files?

Default CN Bala Sub V2 missing files?

I noticed that some of the tracks show black and the home signals show no colours on signals. And the other part of the route show no problem with tracks and signals. Here are the screenshots below that I am posting so you will see and you might know what is missing for this.

Thank you,

John
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi John,

Does the OpenRailsLog.txt file provide any clue?

vince
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Have you recently installed one of the New TrainSimulation"s Routes with DDS textures in the same install as the CN Bala?
    Charles

Charles -- I reinstalled them with one exe and upgrade exe and no idea if that come with DDS textures. Vince -- I will be more happy to add the log file.txt so you or other members can see what is the problem with these?

Thank you,

John

P.S. Here is the zip file of OpenRailslogfile.txt
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi John,
    I've just installed Bala Sub v2 Upgrade v1.1 and its v1.2 upgrade and do not have the same problems as you seem to be having (except for the numerous World file warnings). You also seem to have messed up the sounds in MLT_Bala_Freight!

I suggest that, for a start, you turn off the Elevation, WatchDog and Reduce Memory options. This last one is known to cause problems!!

Cheers,
    Ged

I just turn off on WatchDog and Reduce Memory Options. And not sure about the Elevation. Is that word with " Elevation " between Datalogger and Content on top across. If it is and I just turn off the first three with Time, Train Speed and Max. Speed. Is that what you mean? Hope that is right for me to turn off the first three boxes inside Elevation.

Thank you,

John

Hi John,
    Sorry, mate, I should have said "Super-elevation". Just set 'Level' to zero.

Cheers,
    Ged

Thank you to you, Ged and no worry about the name on the Option list in Menu. Got it and set ' Level ' to zero. Will simulate this route later on today but have another question and this time about EOT. When I hit the key with " F3 " on the keyboard and see the back of the train. Boy with EOT -- it's really shaking very hard or vibrating hard while in simulation. I believe there was messages posted here or at another forum, Elvas Tower about how to solve this. Anyone remember about this from before to solve the EOT or at the back of the train or have to change the file with another EOT. Let me know about this.

Thank you again,

John

Hey, John, I have seen that Vibrating on some end cars. The newer ones seem very steady in that view, the Older Rolling stock with less than ideal files seem to do this all the rime.
    Try putting a newer version of rolling stock on the end and have a look, I think you will see a difference. This has happened with Passenger Coaches, Pusher Locos and Freight Cars in my experience, but when newer models are used, with Higher Quality Graphics, not so much.

Alt + Page Up will place your view on the car ahead of the EOT.