Thread: Transport Fever ports?

Default Transport Fever ports?

Heya gents,

I was just wondering if y'all are aware of all the stuff from here being ported to Transport Fever? Is that allowed? Is consent required or is okay to port stuff?

Examples?

Freeware stuff is still subject to the copyright and intellectual property wishes of the creator. Enforcing that can be a different matter particularly if the plagiarism takes place in or via countries that tend to operate off the grid and people play fast and loose with copyright.
    Vern.

Thanks for the heads-up! I just subscribed to my own GP10s. I might ask the uploader if they could convert my whole catalog.

Some might not find it amusing to have their stuff ported over without permission. I made my content for the purpose of maximum fun with minimum fuss. I've seen too much fuss over the years. My only restriction is no conversion to payware.

I downloaded a train pack for GTA V and found my ICG caboose there. So, I rode around the map on the back of the caboose.

Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    Examples?

Freeware stuff is still subject to the copyright and intellectual property wishes of the creator. Enforcing that can be a different matter particularly if the plagiarism takes place in or via countries that tend to operate off the grid and people play fast and loose with copyright.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2505855443
    A lot have popped up lately. I assume it's okay or Steam would remove them?

I guess it depends on the community. I've seen TD3 people get pissed when you use their creations in something else.