Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: An Idea For Microsoft Train Simulator Steam Edition

Quote Originally Posted by rdayt View Post
    Kids have stuff on Steam, it's a mess.
    ORMG w/ReShade, TSRE, all the routes and equipment and stuff are mine, not subject to some obtuse rule system that's to long to read.
    I'm quite happy right where I am.
    Nice screenshot -- what route?

Amen Brother.jpg
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    Nice screenshot -- what route?

Amen Brother.jpg
    VSL01.zip from the FL here at TrainSim.
    It's been modified a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    So really there is no need for a Steam/MSTS is there?

regards,
    I guess there was no point of that..

Every 3-4 mos or so, like clockwork, some new-ish account comes to life here that gets busy waxing nostalgic for the olden days of train simming, or desires the granddaddy of Train Sim games from a disk, or how they are an absolute fan of oldie software and get really busy re-exploring physics fixes or debugging sounds that were all the rage 20 years ago, or any other method to troll the place backwards against current trends. Odds are they live in some odd geographic place like the Burmese jungle or the Baja Peninsula or right next door to Kim Jong Un and can't afford payware or can never get any new computer hardware delivered without alarming the neighbors. Strangely the are always on top of things with regards to Steam. The rest of us grin and bear it, recalling how that bit of problem solving happened 18 years ago and "nobody remembers how to fix that anymore".

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    Every 3-4 mos or so, like clockwork, some new-ish account comes to life here that gets busy waxing nostalgic for the olden days of train simming, or desires the granddaddy of Train Sim games from a disk, or how they are an absolute fan of oldie software and get really busy re-exploring physics fixes or debugging sounds that were all the rage 20 years ago, or any other method to troll the place backwards against current trends. Odds are they live in some odd geographic place like the Burmese jungle or the Baja Peninsula or right next door to Kim Jong Un and can't afford payware or can never get any new computer hardware delivered without alarming the neighbors. Strangely the are always on top of things with regards to Steam. The rest of us grin and bear it, recalling how that bit of problem solving happened 18 years ago and "nobody remembers how to fix that anymore".
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

We've Steamed this dead horse enough. It's still not coming back to life. Nor is this topic.

cnw-switch-key.jpg