Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Open Rails

Default Open Rails

Everyone openrails has crash on me and i can't get anything to play what do i do to fix this and get open rails to play again. this happen sometimes yesterday afternoon around 5pm. please let me know.

Jdark34

Jdark34,

What does the open rails log say? It should be located on your desktop.

Fred

when i load a route up and start to play it crashes and go back to windows

Jdark34

Hello,

You need to put a check in the LOGGING box near bottom center of the Open Rails opening screen!

After trying to run Open Rails and getting the crash there should be a OpenRailsLog.txt file on your desktop.

Please attach this file to your next post. This is needed to diagnose your problem.

regards,

There is a possibility that a log may not be created. If this is the case let us know. thnx...
    ............Vince ..............
    ...... Author NECv4 .......
    .... LIRR BUILD PHOTOS ....
    .............LIRR VIDEO.............
    ...... Eschew Obsfucation ......

On the The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor there is a Tablet. On it is written:
    "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
    the wretched refuse of your teeming shore, send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
    I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

OpenRailsLog.txt here is the openrails log txt

Jdark34

Hi Jarrod,

Your system is timing out on load.
    This can mean 2 things:-

1. your system is too slow to load OR and the activity you are trying to run,
    or 2. you have a hardware problem.

Can you try one of the activities from one of the original 6 msts routes and see what happens?
    Cheers
    Derek

copy that and hang on and i will find out my friend.

Jdark34

it's manage to load up this time on the 2 main routes and it's seem to be working find now my friend.

Hi Jarrod,

I had the same timeout problem with my old system. ( since replaced as it was 11 years old )
    I moved to the ORMG build by Carlo, as it has a function to be able to turn off the watchdog timer.
    I have been running that build ever since.

http://www.interazioni-educative.it/Downloads/index.php
    Cheers
    Derek

Hello Derek,
    I am new to the threads and I don't know where to post my query. Any way, I thought I should post it here. I am having a problem while playing the NFR(NORTHERN FRONTIER RAILWAYS) Indian route. Whenever I try to play the route, this message arrives (attached with the post). Pls help me. I would be grateful if you could. IMG_20210615_120729.jpgIMG_20210615_120729.jpg