Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3DTrains Tehachapi - What Now?

Thanks for your message Marc, I'm sure those of us who have already obtained your route would like you to complete it, and as I already own your Santa Fe F7-F units they would go very well on any fallen flag backdated layout if you chose to do one, that would be absolutely wicked, look forward to whatever you create for the community, thanks buddy.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i5 4690 3.5 GHz Quad Core CPU, Gigabyte Z97-HD3, 16GB RAM, nVidia GTX1060 6GB, WIN 7 PRO 64-bit.

Your work at Tehachapi Pass Marc is very good, and I will support it, about updating the route, some areas after the loop are now double track towards Marcel, and I don't know if you are planning to do that later, but looking forward for what is coming

A chance to run 1st generation power would be a great change up for those of us who are not spring chickens. I hope you move this one forward Marc!!!!
    Kevin Kelleher

Quote Originally Posted by jbtower View Post
    A chance to run 1st generation power would be a great change up for those of us who are not spring chickens. I hope you move this one forward Marc!!!!
    couldn’t agree more!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro