Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NCR 3.1 and 3.2

Default attachments

I need to delete all the old files in the "manage attachments" box. The problem with uploading them is There are previous log files in there and I can not open them so don't know which are current. Can't right click to delete, how do I do that?

Dave
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    Was the i7 cpu available in 2015?

regards,

My i7 930 was made in 2010. Just retired it.
    Cheers
    Derek

Quote Originally Posted by prr4ever View Post
    I need to delete all the old files in the "manage attachments" box. The problem with uploading them is There are previous log files in there and I can not open them so don't know which are current. Can't right click to delete, how do I do that?
    Dave
    The only thing you can do is make sure you have them sorted in date order.
    Or embed the date in the filename
    Last edited by derekmorton; 06-19-2021 at 04:34 AM. Reason: more information
    Cheers
    Derek

Default Ncr

Thanks Derick.
    Dave
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Default North Coast RR

Finally got my act together here after a good nights sleep! ( and a couple brews to help sleep!!)

Ok The open rails log A is correct. The other log is an old one. I was testing the uploads and finally got it straight. So ignore the 14.4 KB log.

Log A is NCR3.2

I will upload the log for NCR3.1 on another post as adding it here exceeds the limit.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Default NCR 3.1 log

OR log for NCR 3.1 Can not upload this one as it is too big to post. Has to be a lot of problems in the route. Reading the log I see tons of missing scenery and the tsection. Looks like a reinstall to me. Will work on this a while today when I have the time and get back here when things look better.
    Dave

I sure made this a long post to just get to where I wanted to start in the first place...Sorry about that. I have been away from MSTS/OR for a couple of years after starting with the original MSTS the year it was released. Needed a break for a while. Trying to shake the rust off here. Being 88 years old a lot of rust to shake off!
    Dave Kolbenschlag

Default New instal

Quote Originally Posted by prr4ever View Post
    OR log for NCR 3.1 Can not upload this one as it is too big to post. Has to be a lot of problems in the route. Reading the log I see tons of missing scenery and the tsection. Looks like a reinstall to me. Will work on this a while today when I have the time and get back here when things look better.
    Dave

I sure made this a long post to just get to where I wanted to start in the first place...Sorry about that. I have been away from MSTS/OR for a couple of years after starting with the original MSTS the year it was released. Needed a break for a while. Trying to shake the rust off here. Being 88 years old a lot of rust to shake off!
    I deleted all the NCR routes NCR, NCR2,NCR3 NCR3.1 NCR 3.2 Downloaded all the zips fresh.

Installed the basic route. Does not run. It loads without an error shown but none of the controls function. I am sort of getting lost here. I had versions 1 and 2 running previously but as I added the updates and newer versions Nothing now runs.

I can not upload the log here as it exceeds the size here.

Any ideas?
    Last edited by prr4ever; 06-19-2021 at 01:14 PM. Reason: correct a sentance.
    Dave Kolbenschlag

ZIP the log and upload the zip file
    Charles

Thanks Charles. Done. Now why did I not think of that? :-)
    Dave Kolbenschlag