Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Requesting Help regarding Shape File Manager.

Hi ashat,
    That error is reported by one of the programs 'called' by FFEDIT_Sub. This will be either comp.exe or decomp.exe but, unfortunately, I didn't write them! I would hazard a guess that there is something wrong within the shape file you're trying to process. Way back in 2010, Mike Simpson answered the Error 75 question by suggesting that Route_Riter should be run "As administrator". Try doing that and if the file still won't decompress, post it here so many pairs of eyes can have a look at it! Alternatively, if the item is freeware, please let us know from where it can be downloaded (just hope it's a direct download!!).

Cheers,
    Ged
    Last edited by slipperman; 06-29-2021 at 01:22 PM.

Hi akshat,
    Apologies, I got your name wrong in my previous message.

An afterthought - maybe that shape file contains protection to prevent it being uncompressed?

Cheers,
    Ged

Quote Originally Posted by akshata1 View Post
    Hi Gammaray84!
    I did exactly as you told me to but Route Riter is showing "An Error 75 occurred in Subroutine 'Command26' please advise
    Support with details of operation being processed'. Do you know what it could be?
    First time i see this error. I don't know what the issue is here, sorry, maybe somone else does?

Hi Ged,
    I ran Route Riter as an administrator but it's saying that the file did not decompress. Yes, that shape has protection but I want to decompress and use it for my personal use plus I have the modeller's permission Can you help me?
    Cheers,
    Akshat

>Yes, that shape has protection

You had better talk to the modeller then, it is most likely we cannot help you.
    Cheers
    Derek

Hi Derek!
    I will try to talk to the modeler. Thank You for helping me so much! Thanks a Ton!

Cheers,
    Akshat