Thread: Raildriver driver conflict with Run8?

Default Raildriver driver conflict with Run8?

Hi guys,

I'm a brand new train simmer and just bought a RailDriver. I plan to run Run8, TS2021, and TSW2. I know that I need to install a driver for RD to work with TS2021. This is the new driver, not the Macroworks. Will this driver interfere with run8?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mrcultureshock View Post
    Hi guys,

I'm a brand new train simmer and just bought a RailDriver. I plan to run Run8, TS2021, and TSW2. I know that I need to install a driver for RD to work with TS2021. This is the new driver, not the Macroworks. Will this driver interfere with run8?

Thanks!
    To my knowledge it shouldn't affect it. Run 8 was built from the ground up with the Raildriver in mind and communicates directly with the hardware.
    EMD 2-strokes rule! My all-time favorite:SD45X I also like SD40-2/SD40T-2/SD45-2/SD45T-2/DD35A/DDA40X/SD70ACe/SD80ACe
    i7-7700HQ // 16GB DDR4 // GTX 1080 // 2TB SSD + 1TB HD // 17" 144Hz FHD w/G-Sync // TS2021 // TSW // T:ANE // Run 8 V2

As has been mentioned. Plug and Play with Run8 and Raildriver. You can also program the keys as you like.
    Work Safe play hard