Thread: Hmmsim Metro

Default Hmmsim Metro

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1.../Hmmsim_Metro/

I Have purchased the Early Access of this game and it's not bad.
    It has taken a little while to get used to driving the train but soon got used to it.

There are a couple of good guides-
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/1591420/guides/
    —————
    Jason

This is already on the iPad. It's the one where you can convert BVE 2/BVE 4 routes and trains to run in it (not OpenBVE unfortunately), albeit with varied success.

Will put on the wish list for now.
    Vern.

Blimey, how many coaches on that multiple unit about 20??? Looks very good, but, with the severe lack of translation across the board I'll wait for further updates. They state that the game will be fully released in December, so, quite awhile to hang about waiting, I'll add it to my ''to obtain'' list anyway, thanks for the heads up. Seoul City looks beautifully constructed, as does the unit cab interior and the general scenery, another game for the underground/overground fanatics.

Cheerz. Steve.
    Last edited by ex-railwayman; 07-01-2021 at 01:27 PM.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

Looking at the Steam forum set up for this, 90% of the posts seem to be in Korean. I also asked over there if support for import of BVE routes wold be likely and it appears not, nor will there be any editors. Reading between the lines, looks like the author(s) wants to reserve this for their own DLC releases. As it stands, if the default route is the same as the tablet version, it's not that long so think I will wait on the sidelines see how this develops.
    Vern.