Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cane Creek Route Released

Quote Originally Posted by rt35ge View Post
    I've heard DTG makes their TSW routes short so than design quick, get it the door, rip people off, and go on to their next disaster.
    Boy I goofed this up!!! Talk about bad spelling and sentence structure.... One more time. It's said DTG makes the TSW routes short so they can design it quick and get out the door. From there they rip off their customers. (FYI: Investigate a route thoroughly before purchase. That way you're less likely to be disappointed and feeling ripped off.) So after the fleecing their customers, they pack up their tents like the circus and move on to design their next disaster.

I've also heard the routes are short because their development team has no clue on how to use unreal engine to their advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    Folks, from your comments, I've come to believe that "DTG" means Direct to Garbage?
    Hey, I like that! Direct to garbage.

I like this route. Beautiful scenery and heavy freight trains. Recommended but not for people who like fast passenger trains.
    sufficient length for such a route. I personally like this so much than English routes.

I liked the narrative on his video, and his pronunciation of potash, or, is it po tash.......lol
    And when he got to 33:40 and inadvertently discovered that half rendered building asset, and the floating building alongside it, the amazement in his voice absolutely cracked me up, I fell off my chair laughing loudly.....

I still can't understand how DTG can state in their intro video ''There is much to do here on The Cane Creek Subdivision'', no there isn't, it's an a-b route with a couple of passing loops. The scenery looks spectacular 'cos they've got nothing else to tempt folks to buy the route with, it's all about aesthetics, not substance, and on a single freight only branch line you can't make it any more enjoyable operationally, how boring after a couple of hours playtime.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

Quote Originally Posted by rt35ge View Post
    I've heard DTG makes their TSW routes short so than design quick, get it the door, rip people off, and go on to their next disaster.
    You are probably spot on buddy. As Gerry said, direct to garbage.
    Yma O Hyd

So after the fleecing their customers, they pack up their tents like the circus and move on to design their next disaster.
    Or the pikeys who insist on cash only to do some odd jobs in your garden or on your house, then next week they vanish!
    Vern.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernWarrior View Post
    Or the pikeys who insist on cash only to do some odd jobs in your garden or on your house, then next week they vanish!
    Yeah but i don't like to be away from home for too long, Vern.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd

Very good!

TBH I'm pretty much disillusioned with most of the train games at the moment, whether for driving or trying to build routes.
    Just wish DRS had a better route builder.
    Vern.

DRS would be a flyer with a better route editor Vern.

Mike.
    Yma O Hyd