Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LS&I Route loading issues in Openrails

Default LS&I Route loading issues in Openrails

Screenshot (219).jpgScreenshot (220).jpg

Having troubles getting the LS&I route to function correctly, this is of course with the upgrade available in the downloads area, I have included all available info and error messages.

Images too small to read, please try again with better screenshots, also please post entire OR log found on desktop, you can zip it up and attach it. Folks will need the log to help you diagnose problems.

At this point all I can say is that I have been running same route with upgrades for some years in all versions of OR and no problems whatsoever.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Hi richp928,
    Welcome to the Forum

When you post reasonably sizes images and the full log file, would you please also specify which upgrade/s you applied. There are three - michiron.zip, michi2.zip or lsiv2.zip. The last one modifies the track system to DB3. The first two are scenery/trees changes

Cheers,
    Ged

OpenRailsLog.txt here is the openrails log, hopefully it shows up at least, im new to using these forums

also, this is using lsiv2 with the db3 track upgrade

Hi,
    If you installed the original MLT route and then added the ROUTES and GLOBAL folders from the lsiv2.zip download, you will have no problem running the route, EXCEPT that some of the locos hardly move (but I can't help with that!)

Your log file shows an activity file named file0.act, but there's no such file in the supplied route. This may be the cause of your problem.

Cheers,
    Ged

The log file shows a number of track pieces missing from global tsection.dat.
    The route as installed does not give these errors.
    You may need to upgrade the global tsection.dat from the library here, download "tsection56.zip" and copy to the msts global folder.
    Cheers
    Derek

I have just run the Borrowed_power activity, with no errors in the log.

I had installed the lsiv2.zip and the db3 upgrade.
    Cheers
    Derek

even with installing the tsection56.zip from the library, it still throws up the missing track pieces error that causes the route to terminate the load process