Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where to get SLI ATSF SuperFleet Engine Pack

Default Where to get SLI ATSF SuperFleet Engine Pack

I am pretty new to all of this. I am trying to find SLI ATSF SuperFleet Engine Pack. All the links I can find point to a site that is no longer active. Streamline..ca. Is there anywhere else I can get this>

The pack is no longer available for sale. Many of the shapefiles are included in a freeware pack in the file library. Search for MSTS Danny Beck's "SF Files Set" -- these are shapes and textures only. You'll need to come up with your own WAG and cabviews.

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Unfortunately none of the original Streamlines MSTS products are available.I believe it is a shame that they have abandoned their MSTS products as they are excellent models ( with a couple of reservations) and I have many of them.If I owned the business,i would make them all available until replaced by OR only versions.
    I will say that I recently had to make a request for assistance with an MSTS product and received a swift and helpful reply.I cannot fault that.

Quote Originally Posted by ragtimer View Post
    Unfortunately none of the original Streamlines MSTS products are available.I believe it is a shame that they have abandoned their MSTS products as they are excellent models ( with a couple of reservations) and I have many of them.If I owned the business,i would make them all available until replaced by OR only versions.
    I will say that I recently had to make a request for assistance with an MSTS product and received a swift and helpful reply.I cannot fault that.
    Gotta Agree, but, it could have to do with a re-alignment of participants in the company...perhaps they cannot sell those particular items anymore. However, if they still can sell them, what's the problem, deep discount for the old stuff...noobs can still buy them and they make a little money...what's the harm? Also kudos to the better assistance response...very well done, indeed!
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by CJMartel1976 View Post
    I am pretty new to all of this. I am trying to find SLI ATSF SuperFleet Engine Pack. All the links I can find point to a site that is no longer active. Streamline..ca. Is there anywhere else I can get this>
    You can substitute stock, using a Consist Editor or some other utility tool...there is plenty of suitable stuff in the TS library that does not need shape files from an earlier payware pack.
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

For housekeeping, let's not go any further down the "wouldn't it be nice" rabbit hole.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

atsf_superfleet_set.zip requires danny_beck_sf_files_set.zip for shape file; shremdc4.zip for CabView; mlw_horns.zip and mlw_710g3abc.zip for horn and engine sounds

Good day, You can try this: http://web.archive.org/web/201112290...S_bundles.html
    I just tried it and it's still working. Locomotive sets - has ATSF pack.

Mike

They no longer use the SWREG storefront, so those links will go nowhere

The links go nowhere, but every locomotive listed in the set is in the file library in the SF Files Set. Amtrak115 gave you file names for sounds and cabfiles.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk