Thread: Less Is Better!

Thumbs up Less Is Better!

This is how I cleanup routes in Trainz UTC!

Christopher Tarana

I've just been doing a similar thing in OR/MSTS on the Bala Sub where one of the route builders obviously has a real affinity with trees
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

I must say I disagree with your central thesis.

Quote Originally Posted by geepster775 View Post
    I must say I disagree with your central thesis.
    Agreed but in my case I'm running OR on my puny laptop atm so I needed to get the fps over 16 or so to avoid stuttering. Normally I ADD stuff, such as vehicles, people etc.
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

I've tried Open Rails several times without success! BVE 2.0, 4.0 and 5.0 Work Great too! I run DOS games using Defend Reloaded!

Christopher Tarana

Lightbulb

Trees slow down Trainz UTC too! I downloaded a copy of the Tehachapi Loop Route from TPR's website! I installed the route and started Trainz to edit the route! I waited in Surveyor for over hour and still no route! I cancelled the editing and closed Trainz! Attached is my version of the route! A commercial developer came up with Horseshoe Curve for TS2012! Also easy to do!

Christopher Tarana
    Attached Images Attached Images