Thread: Long Island Railroad (LIRR) Activity Generator activity template project in the works

Default Long Island Railroad (LIRR) Activity Generator activity template project in the works

Hello to all,

For those having the Activity Generator (AG) software and the OR LIRR route by Vince, users can follow the project by clicking the link below:

http://skylinecomputing.com/forums/i...showtopic=1064

It includes also many screenshots of activities generated by AG. A lot of work still to be done on the project.

Enjoy

Denis

Fantastic! One of my favorite routes to be sure.
    Will a stock pack be available for download here or will it be bundled with the activities template at Skyline Computing?

Phil

Hi Phil,

The stock will be uploaded here when the project gets close to completion. The project itself is advancing well and hope to have it finished in a couple of weeks.

Denis

Denis, I cannot adequately express my appreciation for all the time and effort you have put in over the years to provide this community with Activity Templates. The number of activities I have created --- starting with a template as the basis --- and then modifying it to my specifications...well, I've lost count. Thanks so much for all your fine work! Best to you, Gerry
    HatTip.jpg
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.