Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TSW2 The Cutting Edge Train Game

The logical choice for me Vern, is Plymouth.

That is the recognised boundary, in regards the end of the Cornish section.

Both pre-1948 and during BR-WR days.
    Yma O Hyd

Does anyone know if the mods for TSW will work with this EPIC Games version? I’m know the file paths seem to be in a different structure than steam.

Speaking of which does anyone know if the V1 routes will work in Epic. So far all I see is the V2 routes and if I'm going for DLC it would probably be North American or possibly CN Oakville Sub. I heard there was some pack but it's not yet available on Epic.

Thanks

Sean

BTW the crap I speak of is starting to grow on me Long weekend here was out railfanning all day. Decided to get back into it to learn how to set-up the engines properly (something seriously lacking in the tutorials). Found YouTube as suggested and it was an amazing difference.

Bottom line I can live with physics that are not perfect. I have plenty to keep me busy for a long time, but my eyes are set on the rest of the North American content. I haven't even touched the European stuff and I'm not objecting to do so either. I remember playing Eurpoean stuff back in the early Train Sim days so it would be nice to get reacquainted. Also recall running it in the early MSTS days a long time ago.

They might get a paying customer out of me yet. But yet there is plenty of potential here I hope one day they realize. Until then it's take it or leave it, and I'm in for now.

Thanks

Sean
    Last edited by SurvivorSean; 08-02-2021 at 02:10 AM. Reason: It's 2:10am I need to go to bed.

Epic Games version is on engine version 4.26, which apparently means that add ons can't easily be transitioned from the Steam version to the Epic Games version, as the Steam version is on 4.23. This also means that DLC's need extra work to be ported over for Dovetail.

Yeah Quincy mentioned that to me last night. Not a big deal at the moment as they have plenty to keep me busy.

Thanks

Sean

That is until you run the mainline a few times and the pretty graphics get old very quickly. Even having passing AI on double track is not enough to make it interesting. It's a good game to put you to sleep at night.

Thanks

Sean