Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dove Tail Survey for TSW2 Sent to Me via email

Default Dove Tail Survey for TSW2 Sent to Me via email

I know there are lots of gripes, complaints, and suggestions about a lot of things having to do with TSW2. I got a survey sent to my email address. I completed it. It was an extensive survey. It asked for suggestions on future routes as well as what they could do to make TSW2 better. Whether they really listen and do something with the info remains to be seen. At least you could say you tried. Check your email to see if you got a survey.

Quote Originally Posted by derickavery View Post
    I know there are lots of gripes, complaints, and suggestions about a lot of things having to do with TSW2. I got a survey sent to my email address. I completed it. It was an extensive survey. It asked for suggestions on future routes as well as what they could do to make TSW2 better. Whether they really listen and do something with the info remains to be seen. At least you could say you tried. Check your email to see if you got a survey.
    With DTG, those are usually a big waste of time. Hardly does DTG take action on complaints/bugs let alone any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by rt35ge View Post
    With DTG, those are usually a big waste of time. Hardly does DTG take action on complaints/bugs let alone any suggestions.
    I had a boss like that.
    We would have a regular monthly round-table meeting (13 people) and there would often be items which needed attention.
    He'd go around the table, asking for suggestions on how to fix the problem(s).
    Then he'd ignore the input and tell us how it was going to be done.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    I had a boss like that.
    We would have a regular monthly round-table meeting (13 people) and there would often be items which needed attention.
    He'd go around the table, asking for suggestions on how to fix the problem(s).
    Then he'd ignore the input and tell us how it was going to be done.
    Pr*ck
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    Pr*ck

He was, Mike. Totally.
    He issued us with pagers at one point and then paged each of us (13) in turn.....so wherever we were we had to find a phone and phone the office and tell the receptionist that Mr. Richard Cranium had paged us.
    When we were put through to him and asked what the page was about he said that he just wanted to see how quickly we responded.
    An utter wanker.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by derickavery View Post
    Yeah, but, we all had an extensive survey back in October 2019, I think it was, and still sod all has been done to rectify a lot of gripes, so, after nearly 3 years I aint going to fill another one in, a waste of space and time and effort these DTG clowns, totally unprofessional.

Cheerz. Steve.
    i7 10700k 3.8GHz Eight Core CPU, Gigabyte Z590 AORUS ELITE AX, 32GB RAM, nVidia RTX3060ti 8GB, WIN10 PRO 64-bit. 10xTB in HDDs total.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-railwayman View Post
    Yeah, but, we all had an extensive survey back in October 2019, I think it was, and still sod all has been done to rectify a lot of gripes, so, after nearly 3 years I aint going to fill another one in, a waste of space and time and effort these DTG clowns, totally unprofessional.

Cheerz. Steve.
    That might have been the survey I came across a couple of weeks ago. I was looking for anything on the %$$$## coupler matrix TS/RW uses. I can't recall what site I saw it, but it was something DTG put out, I think. It was a mile long list of stuff with pretty much a common theme, that being FIX your crap and actually test it before shoving it out the door. DTG finally just tuned off the comments so they didn't have to deal with us. Guess they were hoping for people to say DTG is THE GOD of the train simulators......

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post

He was, Mike. Totally.
    He issued us with pagers at one point and then paged each of us (13) in turn.....so wherever we were we had to find a phone and phone the office and tell the receptionist that Mr. Richard Cranium had paged us.
    When we were put through to him and asked what the page was about he said that he just wanted to see how quickly we responded.
    An utter wanker.
    Hahahahahahaha Richard Cranium, love it

You said wanker but you didn't say dick head, is this an Australian sensibility thing, buddy ?
    Yma O Hyd

Quote Originally Posted by haverfordwest View Post
    You said wanker but you didn't say dick head, is this an Australian sensibility thing, buddy ?
    No....not at all!
    "Richard Cranium" is the actual nickname we gave him so when we phoned in at any time we'd just ask our receptionist(s) to put us through to Richard Cranium or that Mr. Cranium had paged me, do you know what for?
    The girls on the switchboard knew who we were talking about.

You just have to browse the Suggestions section on the official DTG forum to look at all the route suggestions, knowing full well I have more chance of getting a... Porsche off my wife for Christmas, than the lines ever being built.
    Vern.