Thread: Mapleleaftracks Sale

Default Mapleleaftracks Sale

Another heads up for another 40% off sale at MLT from August 6th-9th. (ROUTES ONLY)
    Dell Desktop. Intel i5 3.3 CPU. 8GB RAM. Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4GB graphics. Windows Pro 64bit. RailDriver. Partridge in a pear tree...

Stalinist,broke United Kingdom (Hey buddy,can you spare �1.3 trillion?))

Trouble is,I have most of their products,would be nice to see something new or revamps of the older routes,but I guess they are not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by ragtimer View Post
    Trouble is,I have most of their products,would be nice to see something new or revamps of the older routes,but I guess they are not interested.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by ragtimer View Post
    I thought I saw something about the Sandpatch being reworked...or was that just wishful thinking?
    Cheers, Gerry
    It's my railroad and I'll do what I want! Historically accurate attitude of US Railroad Barons.
    Forever, ridin' drag in railroad knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Steele View Post
    I thought I saw something about the Sandpatch being reworked...or was that just wishful thinking?
    Could you possibly be thinking of TrainSimulations? Pretty sure they've got a version of Sandpatch on the go (or will have at some point).

For what it's worth, I don't know if MLT has much in the terms of manpower anymore. I know Andy had some health issues, and their output seemed to drastically reduce around that time.