Thread: Ontario Northland Files Uploaded

Default Ontario Northland Files Uploaded

I've uploaded two files to the library, they should become available soon.

The first is a set of 20 wooden and steel Ontario Northland boxcar that would be appropriate from the 50s to the 80s, and some of the steek cars are still on the railway in work service.

The second is a set of six Ontario Northland vans, these were is service from the late 40s until into the 80s.

Paul :-)

Dude...

You need to give your Filipino house girls a rest. They're stenciling out these models like crazy.

Been using your steamers and I love them. However, I think there may be an error with the CV 2-10-4 Tenders. They're shown as "Freight" in the .wag file and are empty at activity start. Changing it to "Tender" fixed the problem.

I don't know if this was intentional but I couldn't use the engine until after I made the change.

Thanks!

First steam engine model I made, just went into the library and happened to find another steam engine to use as an example and they too had it wrong! At the time someone pointed it out and I did upload a new WAG file to the thread. Easy enough fix though, just need to open the WAG file in notepad and make the change to Tender.

Not intentional, just a rookie mistake, but I did test the engine between White River Junction and Brattleboro at the time and didn't have any trouble. Things have changed a great deal with OR between then and now, so maybe that's why you had trouble.

Paul :-)