Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just For Fun Show Us Your Rank

Default Just For Fun Show Us Your Rank

Engineer Level 40, Best Route- Sand Patch Level 18, Best Loco- GP-38 Level 18

I think I made it to 5 or 6 before I never bothered with it again. It's there if I have a bout of massive boredom and want to feel good about having a higher number next to my profile

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    I think I made it to 5 or 6 before I never bothered with it again. It's there if I have a bout of massive boredom and want to feel good about having a higher number next to my profile

Thanks

Sean
    I just now [discovered|noticed] the score board myself, and became curious where I was with respect to others.
    I could do without the entire "game" dimension personally. I will have to switch to a different Simulator eventually as I strongly suspect this one will head further toward either 1) more game/less Sim, or 2) a surveillance collector for new world order. (if it is not already)

2 is funny. Thought I suspect something could be this I don't think we have to worry for train simulators

Quote Originally Posted by Rebrecs View Post
    .......or 2) a surveillance collector for new world order. (if it is not already)
    You are already carrying such a device if you have a mobile/cell phone.
    IBM XT i386; 512Kb RAM; 5.25" FDD; 1.4Mb FDD; 5Mb HDD; VGA 256-colour graphics card; AdLib soundcard; DR DOS 6.0; Windows 3.0

I don't have a smart phone, and my flip phone stays off in my car.

Quote Originally Posted by seagoon View Post
    You are already carrying such a device if you have a mobile/cell phone.
    One of my favorite topics and I will certainly get banned from here for good if I start discussing it. Cheers.
    I'm on my way to Clinchfield.

My rank is way above anything Disaster Trains Games, could ever award me.
    Yma O Hyd

According to my Engineer's profile page, he (me) has walked 53 miles since I began driving SIM Trains.
    Yeah, I was months in to it before I found out you could throw switches on the Map.
    And I only learned last week - you can run to couple/uncouple cars instead of walking. I'm really liking that.
    Honestly I think I could run some of those routes quicker than I can drive them. I might try that.

It would be amazing if they could get that lazy NPC conductor to get out of his chair and help you out.

Thanks

Sean