Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just For Fun Show Us Your Rank

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    It would be amazing if they could get that lazy NPC conductor to get out of his chair and help you out.
    Oh, the presence of that character serves an important purpose to me. When I return from a lengthy stroll down the track to uncouple the [cars|trucks|wagons] - and I see them sitting there, I know I got back in to the correct locomotive.

That's true. The cool thing in Run8 is other players in MP can be sitting in there with you.

Thanks

Sean

Quote Originally Posted by SurvivorSean View Post
    That's true. The cool thing in Run8 is other players in MP can be sitting in there with you.
    Interesting. I know the concept of MP exists but have never tried it. I can't wait to try that, but I don't want to drive. I already know how I drive - I want to see how others do it.
    I tried using the "give up control" feature in TSW2 with the goal of watching how the program handled a certain tricky situation. But alas, the train goes through the motions but the controls don't move. So- that was a bust. I learned nothing other than its a lazy feature.

Well you won't see everything in Run8 regarding seeing how they use controls in MP. The best bet is to watch some videos online. My videos are pretty old now but I'm sure I have something. More recent videos will show up I'm sure by others. Run8 has a YouTube as well where they did something once apon a time

Thanks

Sean